We love to pamper our guests and accompany them in their experience of Apulia..
This is how time takes on a new value and becomes synonymous with luxury, defining the art of slow travel. If the goal is to unplug from the daily routine, what you need is to live every minute as if it were an hour, filling it with a sense of uniqueness that keeps you away from the ordinary, through memorable experiences.
The Villa, strategically located just 2 km from Martina Franca, enjoys a central position between the provinces of Taranto, Brindisi and Bari and guarantees guests the possibility to move around easily and visit the vast scenery of the Apulian territory.
An attentive and professional service, designed so that guests can enjoy peace and relaxation during their stay, organises:
• Cooking classes of typical products, tailored to your needs and desires;
• guided tours, in Italian and English, of masserie, oil mills and wine cellars with tastings of typical local products (cheese, mozzarella, tomatoes, oil on hot bread, etc.);
• horseback rides among the masserie;
• mountain bike tours, with a MTB guide, through the surrounding countryside and hills;
• excursions to Alberobello and tastings in trulli.
In order to make your stay even more enjoyable, you will have at your disposal a reading corner, wi-fi connection, various bar areas, tasting corner, event spaces and bicycle rental.
Reception services include:
• 24-hour concierge
• babysitting service
• laundry service
• multilingual staff
• tourist information
• WI-FI Internet connection
• shuttle service
• room service