At Villa San Martino, we love to pamper our Guests
An accurate and professional service is a “Leitmotiv” when staying at Villa San Martino, a luxury location with high-quality services.
The Villa benefits from a vantage point, as Martina Franca is located in a central position to the three Provinces of Taranto, Brindisi and Bari, and hence
it guaranties its Guests the possibility to easily move and explore anything worth a visit in the Apulian scenario.
To totally enjoy the necessary tranquility and relax of such a stay, our staff organizes:
- English guided tours to Masserias (typical Apulian farms), olive oil mills, cellars to taste local produces
(cheese, mozzarelle, tomatoes, bruschette, and so on);
- horse rides or horse-drawn carriage tours to the local farmers;
- mountain bike itineraries with MTB guide across the Apulian countryside and surrounding hills;
- trips to Alberobello and tastings in the traditional “Trullo”.
A shuttle service is also available, by reservation at extra charge, with scheduled departures to/from the city center.
To ensure a pleasant stay, we provide our Guests with: a reading area, with a selection of books and magazines both in Italian and other languages; Wi-Fi connection, a bar, a tasting area for delicious aperitifs, event areas, cooking classes.
Among the accommodation services You will find:
- Check-in: from 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: by 11:00 a.m.
(Any check-outs after 11 a.m. may be requested at an additional charge. Always subject to availability)
- Breakfast from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. with the possibility to anticipate upon request, for special needs
(cost of breakfast per person €20.00 if not included in the rate)
- 24h concierge service;
- baby sitting service;
- laundry service;
- currency exchange;
- multilingual staff;
- touristic information;
- free Wi-Fi connection;
- room service